Creamy Banana Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 14 ounce(s) Eagle Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cold water
- 1 package(s) instant vanilla flavor pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 2 cup(s) whipping cream whipped
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water. Add pudding mix, beat well. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture in 2 1/2 quart glass serving bowl. Top with one-third each of the wafers, bananas, and pudding. Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding. Cover and chill. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes