Creamy Balsamic Sauce
Keep this balsamic sauce on hand to dress up fresh salad greens, grilled vegetables, meat, or seafood.
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1. Whisk together dressing and mayonnaise until blended. Stir in grated cheese, basil, and pepper. Chill up to 1 week in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings