- 3 avocados, quartered
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 to 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (32-ounce) container chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream*
How to Make It
Process avocado in a blender or food processor until mixture is smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add chopped cilantro and next 9 ingredients, and process until mixture is smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour into a large bowl; stir in chicken broth and sour cream. Cover and chill 3 hours.
* 1 (16-ounce) container light sour cream may be substituted.