Creamy Avocado Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) avocado pitted
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil fresh or dried
- 0 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 carton(s) gluten free pasta
- Cook pasta as directed on the box. As the pasta is cooking slice the avocado and remove the pit. Scoop the avocado and place into the food proccessor, add garlic, basil, salt, cayenne, lemon juice, oil, and pepper. You will need to puree until silky smooth. Once the pasta is cooked and drained I will put vegan margaine on the pasta and top with the sauce and then apply the parmesan. I hope you enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TaylorKraft and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Avocado Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes