OMG Delicious. I added chopped frozen spinached thawed and all the water squeezed out and loved it. Served with celery sticks and reduced fat wheat thins.
Creamy Artichoke Dip
Serve with Pecorino-Black Pepper Breadsticks. To make this the night before, combine dip ingredients, spoon into the baking dish, cover, and refrigerate. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 72
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Carbohydrate: 8.3g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 352mg
- Calcium: 129mg
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) block-style fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts (about 2 cups), thawed and chopped
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Stir in artichoke hearts. Spoon artichoke mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until artichoke mixture is hot and begins to brown. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This