Made for campout. Everyone loved it and it transported well in a cooler.
Creamy Artichoke Dip
Get into the spirit of artichoke season by revisiting artichoke dip, that gooey, melty, mayonnaisey 1960s classic. We've opted for a simple no-cook dip that starts with cream cheese and puréed artichoke hearts, then adds parmesan, parsley, lemon, and garlic for flavor. Serve with crackers, crostini, or crudités; you can even use it as a sauce for grilled fish or chicken.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- Whirl all ingredients in a food-processor bowl until mixture is blended and artichokes break into small pieces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note