- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread (about 15-in. long), cut into 1/2-inch slices and toasted
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients except bread in small bowl. Evenly spread artichoke mixture on toasted bread. Broil 1 minute or until golden. Serve immediately.
This recipe is "Best Life" approved. Best Life is a trademark owned by Best Life Corp. Learn more about the Best Life program at www.thebestlife.com
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 60, Calories From Fat 20, Saturated Fat 0g, Total Fat 2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g, Sugars 0g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 2g
Net Carbs+ 72g
+ "Net Carbs" are total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber and sugar alcohol as these have a minimal impact on blood sugar.