- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 apples (1 Granny Smith and 3 Gala apples), cored and chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make It
Bring 1 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat, and stir in dried cranberries and raisins. Let stand 10 minutes, and drain.
Stir together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in apples, celery, cranberries, and raisins. Cover and chill. Sprinkle apple mixture with pecans just before serving.