Birds Eye® Creamed Spinach Hummus Dip
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 bag (11 oz) Birds Eye® Creamed Spinach, cooked according to package directions
- 1 container (10 oz) refrigerated hummus
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced
- 1. Pour prepared creamed spinach into a bowl and let cool slightly.
- 2. Spread hummus onto a 14-inch plate. Spread creamed spinach on top of hummus. Sprinkle tomato, olives, feta and green onions on top.
- 3. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with your favorite dippers, such as fresh vegetables, crackers or baked chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Creamed Spinach Hummus Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes