- 1 bag (11 oz) Birds Eye® Creamed Spinach, cooked according to package directions
- 1 container (10 oz) refrigerated hummus
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced
How to Make It
Pour prepared creamed spinach into a bowl and let cool slightly.
Spread hummus onto a 14-inch plate. Spread creamed spinach on top of hummus. Sprinkle tomato, olives, feta and green onions on top.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with your favorite dippers, such as fresh vegetables, crackers or baked chips.