Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Creamed Spinach
- Recipe courtesy Paula Deen, 2008
- Show: Paula's Home Cooking
- Episode: Steak in the City
- 4 servings
- * 2 tablespoons butter
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil
- * 1 Vidalia onion, minced
- * 1 clove garlic, minced
- * 2 bunches spinach, stemmed and chopped
- * Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- * 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- * 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a medium saute pan over medium-high heat, melt butter and then add the olive oil. Mix in the onions and garlic; cook for 2 minutes until soft. Add the chopped spinach and warm through. Add the salt, nutmeg and the heavy cream. Mix well. Cook until liquid reduces by half, roughly 3 to 4 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamed Spinach Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes