- 4 medium potatoes, cleaned and peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Cut potatoes into 1/8-inchthick slices; place in a bowl of salted water, and soak 1 hour. Drain well.
- Place one-fourth of the potatoes in a greased 2-quart casserole; top with one-fourth each of salt and flour. Dot with one-fourth of butter and onion. Repeat layers 3 more times.
- Pour whipping cream over final layer. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note