Creamed Corn Casserole
- 1 cup(s) bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese with garden veggies
- 1/2 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1/8 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) onion
- 16 ounce(s) whole kernel corn
- 1. Lightly coat a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside. Place corn in a colander and thaw by running under cool water; drain. Set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper and onion in 1 tablespoon hot butter until tender. Stir in corn and black pepper. In a medium bowl whisk together soup, cream cheese spread, and milk. Stir soup mixture into corn mixture. Transfer to prepared casserole.
- 3. Bake, covered, in a 375 degree F oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- 4. Makes 12 servings
- 5. Slow cooker directions: Do not thaw corn and omit butter. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine frozen corn, sweet peppers, onion, and black pepper. In a medium bowl whisk together celery soup, cream cheese, and milk. Pour over mixture in cooker. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. Stir before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 135Grayland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note