Creamed Corn Bake
Creamed corn and corn muffin bake. Great for pot luck dinners.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Jiffy Corn muffin mix - 8.5 oz box
- 1 can(s) creamed corn - 15 oz
- 1 can(s) kernal corn - drained
- 8 tablespoon(s) butter = 1 stick
- 2 eggs - slightly beaten
- Bake at 350 degrees 50 minutes
- Mix all ingredients in bowl
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan or round casserole baking dish
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note