Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Whole kernel corn (15 1/4 oz) Drained
- 1 can(s) Cream-style corn (14 3/4 oz)
- 1 package(s) Jiffy corn muffin mix (8 oz)
- 1 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter (1 stick) Melted
- 1~11/2 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat over to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 min or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with cheddar cheese.
- Return to over for 5~10 min or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 min before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamed Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles