Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 (20 oz. each) package(s) frozen kernel corn
- 1/2 pint(s) (8 oz.) heavy cream
- 1/2 pint(s) (8 oz.) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- -Combine all ingredients except last two in a pot and bring to a boil. Simmer 5 minutes.
- -Blend butter with flour, add to corn, mix well and remove from heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamed Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables