Community Recipe from
- 2 (20 oz. each) package(s) frozen kernel corn
- 1/2 pint(s) (8 oz.) heavy cream
- 1/2 pint(s) (8 oz.) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- -Combine all ingredients except last two in a pot and bring to a boil. Simmer 5 minutes.
- -Blend butter with flour, add to corn, mix well and remove from heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamed Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes