Creamed Chicken and Biscuits
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 large onion chopped1
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 4 cup(s) cooked chicken chopped
- 1 10 1/4oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) pimento chopped
- 1 cup(s) mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 frozen biscuits thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350*. Grease the bottom and sides of an 11" X 7" bakinbg dish.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the chopped onion. Saute' until tender.
- Combine onion, chicken, soup,m sour cream, milk and pinento in a medium bowl and mix well. Mixture will be thick.
- Spoon mixutre into prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle baked layer with 3/4 C. of cheese. Arrange biscuits in single layer over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and the sauce is bubbly, about another 20 - 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes