Creamed Chicken and Biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 large onion chopped1
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 4 cup(s) cooked chicken chopped
- 1 10 1/4oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) pimento chopped
- 1 cup(s) mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 frozen biscuits thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350*. Grease the bottom and sides of an 11" X 7" bakinbg dish.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the chopped onion. Saute' until tender.
- Combine onion, chicken, soup,m sour cream, milk and pinento in a medium bowl and mix well. Mixture will be thick.
- Spoon mixutre into prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle baked layer with 3/4 C. of cheese. Arrange biscuits in single layer over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and the sauce is bubbly, about another 20 - 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note