Cream sherry chicken
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 strip(s) bacon
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) sherry or white wine
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In cast iron skillet, saute onions in olive oil
- Add bacon
- Add chicken breasts
- Once everthing is cooked through, add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and stir in wine.
- Place skillet in oven for 40 minutes. Check chicken for doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toooom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream sherry chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes