Cream Of Pea Soup
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen green peas
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Whipped cream
- Combine peas and water in a medium saucepan; cover and cook 10 minutes or until peas are tender. Pour half of mixture into container of electric blender; process until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Repeat procedure with remaining pea mixture.
- Stir in whipping cream, butter, salt, and pepper. Cover and chill several hours. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Note: Soup may be served warm with croutons, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This