Cream of Mushroom Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) boneless chicken breasts skinned
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 can(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Step 1: Cut chicken breasts in half and arrange in a large baking dish.
- Step 2: Combine cream of mushroom soup, lemon juice, mushrooms, diced onion and salt and pepper; mix well.
- Step 3: Spread evenly on chicken breasts.
- Step 4: Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KellieKristine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note