Cream-Filled Chocolate Chip Wafers
Photo: Beth Dreiling; Styling: Cari South
Yield: Makes about 3 1/2 dozen
More From Southern Living
Chill Time: 2 Hours
- 1 (8-oz.) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 (9-oz.) boxes chocolate wafers
- 1. Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugars, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans.
- 2. Spread about 1 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture evenly on 1 side of a chocolate wafer; top with another wafer. Repeat procedure with remaining wafers and cream cheese mixture. Cover cookies, and chill 2 hours. Store in refrigerator.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers for chocolate wafers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts