i love this! great, fast, tasty breakfast!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Waffle Sandwiches
The night before: Make filling.
In the morning: Toast waffles. Assemble sandwiches.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 269
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 10.3g
- Carbohydrate: 42.1g
- Fiber: 6.7g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 443mg
- Calcium: 91mg
- 4 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 8 frozen multigrain waffles (such as Kashi), toasted
- 1. Place first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Gently fold in strawberries. Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each of 4 waffles; top sandwiches with remaining 4 waffles.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note