This would make a great shower/tea addition. Loved the combination of textures (crunchy and creamy). The cream cheese mixture is pretty rich, so I might not spread the full amount over the crescent rolls next time. It was a little too thick for my preference.
Cream Cheese-Vegetable Squares
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (1-ounce or 1.4-ounce) envelope Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup broccoli slaw mix*
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- Press crescent roll dough into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan; press perforations to seal.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until golden; cool.
- Stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dressing mix; spread over crust. Sprinkle with broccoli slaw, and top with cheese; gently press into cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Cut into squares before serving.
- *1/3 cup each of finely chopped broccoli, cauliflower, and celery may be substituted for broccoli slaw mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers