Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 4 ounce(s) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped and toasted
- 32 ounce(s) packages thinly sliced white sandwich bread (2 packages)
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and pineapple. Stir well until thoroughly blended. Stir in pecans. Trim crusts from bread slices. Spread filling on 1 side of half of bread slices, top with remaining bread slices. cut each sandwich into 4 triangles. Chill until ready to serve. For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Very thin white sandwich bread
This recipe is a personal recipe added by betsykersey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches