Cream Cheese Strudel Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cream cheese pastry
- 1/2 cup(s) jam any flavor
- 1/2 cup(s) dried fruit any flavor
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts optional, any kind
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll one circle of dough out to a 8-by-12-inch rectangle. Spread 1/4 cup jam over rectangle and sprinkle with 1/4 cup dried fruit, and if desired, 1/4 cup chopped nuts. Starting with one long side, roll dough up jelly roll-style. Press on seam to secure. Slice roll into 12 pieces and arrange, cut side down, on prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with second circle of dough.
- Bake cookies until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Strudel Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts