Cream Cheese-Rose Frosting
This cream cheese frosting recipe is distinct because of the splash of rose water in the frosting.
This recipe goes with Strawberry-Rose Cupcakes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 to 2 tsp. rose water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a bowl with a mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, rose water, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings