Cream Cheese Pound Cake...with any flavoring you want..
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cream cheese
- 3 stick of butter(softened)
- 1 8 oz cream cheese(softened)
- 3 cups of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups of plain flour(sifted)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of any flavorings you have...I have 10 different
- flavoring so I used all in this cake..but you can use
- whatever you like ..I love mixing them up to get a different
- taste with each
- Mix butter and cream cheese..add sugar 1 cup at a time..mix..
- add eggs 1 at a time mix well..add flour 1 cup at a time ...add salt and baking power..mix well and then add the flavorings of your choice...mix well...
- Spray or grease your pound cake pan ..pour in batter
- Bake at 300 for 1 hr and 30 mins...
- I have never made another kind of pound cake since I have had this recipe...just love the cream cheese in it..If you want just a cream cheese taste add no flavoring..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Pound Cake...with any flavoring you want.. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings