I only made it once and Amber didn't care for it. I liked it.
Cream Cheese Potato Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 cup(s) Water
- 7 tablespoon(s) Chicken Bullion Cubes
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese Cubed
- 32 ounce(s) Potatoes (about 8) Cubed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cooked Ham
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dill Weed
- Combine water and buillion in large pot. Add cream cheese.
- Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 min until veggies are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews