Cream Cheese Pastry Shells
More From Southern Living
2 Hours, 20 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Gradually add flour to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. Shape dough into 72 (3/4-inch) balls, and place on a baking sheet; cover and chill 1 hour.
- 2. Place dough balls in cups of lightly greased miniature muffin pans; press dough to top of cups, forming shells.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks, and cool completely (about 15 minutes).
- Test Kitchen Tip: Baked pastry shells may be made up to 1 month ahead and frozen in an airtight container. Thaw at room temperature before filling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This