Cream Cheese Pastry for Tarts and Cookies from the AJC
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 4 ounce(s) chilled Neufchatel cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) chilled butter cut into 1/2" pieces
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse flour, Neufchatel and butter until clumps form. Turn dough onto a work surface and gather into two balls. Flatten each into a 1/2 inch thick circle, wrap in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate one hour, up to 2 days.
- When ready to use, remove dough from refrigerator and allow to rest at room temperature about 5 minutes before rolling out.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Pastry for Tarts and Cookies from the AJC Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes