My son & I had a blast making these cookies. (The only thing we changed was that we made them purple.) They were gobbled up very quickly!
Cream Cheese Ladybugs
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 teaspoons red food coloring paste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- Chocolate candy sprinkles
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add food coloring, vanilla, and egg yolk, beating well. Add cake mix, and beat until blended.
- Shape a portion of the dough into 40 (1-inch) balls, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Shape remaining dough into 40 (1/4-inch) balls; attach to larger balls on baking sheet. Gently press a knife dipped in flour down center of each larger ball. Decorate body of ladybugs with chocolate candy sprinkles.
- Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts