Cream Cheese Icing
Keep this recipe for Cream Cheese Icing as your go-to icing recipe. You can put it together in 10 minutes, and it's a perfect topping for sweet rolls, breads, cupcakes, and cakes.
This recipe goes with Apple-Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing, Chocolate-Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing, Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing, Cranberry-Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Beat first 2 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in vanilla and 1 Tbsp. milk. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. milk, 1 tsp. at a time, stirring until icing is smooth and creamy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note