Cream Cheese Icing
This recipe goes with Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients, beating until smooth. Cover and chill 30 minutes or until spreading consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts