I've used this frosting on regular brownies, the red velvet brownies and on boxed cupcakes. YUM!
Small-Batch Cream Cheese Frosting
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar and salt, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This