Cream Cheese Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) Philadelphia cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 stick(s) butter, unsalted at room temperature
- 2 1/2 to 3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract pure
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy for about 3 minutes. Add the butter, beating until fluffy, scraping the bowl when necessary for additional 3 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla on low speed and beat until well blended. Beat on high speed until mixture is fluffy about 3 to 5 minutes more. Set aside until ready to use. Makes about 3 cups of frosting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nfulks32 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes