Cream Cheese Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Philadelphia cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 stick(s) butter, unsalted at room temperature
- 2 1/2 to 3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract pure
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy for about 3 minutes. Add the butter, beating until fluffy, scraping the bowl when necessary for additional 3 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla on low speed and beat until well blended. Beat on high speed until mixture is fluffy about 3 to 5 minutes more. Set aside until ready to use. Makes about 3 cups of frosting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nfulks32 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note