Cream Cheese Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese at room temperature
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl cream together the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Slowly sift in the confectioners' sugar and continue beating. Mix until all lumps are gone. Add the vanilla and mix until fully integrated.
- Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting: Add 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger.
- Maple Cream Cheese Frosting: Add 3 tablespoons maple syrup.
- Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting: Add 2 teaspoons peppermint extract and 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings