I had to add quite a bit of powdered sugar to get the frosting as stiff as I wanted it. Even just 2 tsp. of lemon juice gave it a lightly lemony taste. I would substitute vanilla if I didn't want it lemony.
Cream Cheese Frosting
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-oz.) box powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1. Beat all ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This