Tastes great but not good for a layer cake. NOT fluffy, very runny.
Cream Cheese Frosting
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 71
- Fat: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 34mg
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This