Taste is real good, you can skip the butter if you want to and only use cream cheese and powdered sugar, both ways are safe to use. DON'T use margarine, it will ruin it. Next time I'll try using Baileys Irish Cream instead of vanilla.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts