This recipe is the BEST creamcheese frosting recipe!! I make cake regularly and this is ALWAYS a hit, no matter the cake!!! Its awesome!!!
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts