Perfect for a 9" x 13" pan cake. I made it for a pot-luck lunch at work and used it on top of the Chunky Apple Cake recipe and everyone loved it. I will definitely use again!
Cream Cheese Frosting
This recipe goes with Chunky Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Yield: 1 2/3 cups
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar and salt, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts