5-Cup Cream Cheese Frosting
More From Southern Living
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (32-oz.) package powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until fluffy. Stir in vanilla.
- 5-Cup Lemon-Cream Cheese Frosting: Reduce vanilla to 1 tsp. Beat in 2 tsp. lemon zest and 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice before stirring in vanilla.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note