Grandma Mary's Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and butter together.
- Add vanilla and mix well. On low speed, add powdered sugar until mixed.
- Beat on high speed for one minute.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma Mary's Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Main Dishes