Cream Cheese Eggs
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 drops blue liquid food coloring
- 1 drop yellow liquid food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add 2 cups powdered sugar and milk, beating until smooth. Add remaining powdered sugar; beat to form a stiff dough. Knead in pecans. Shape into 1 1/2-inch-long eggs; roll in granulated sugar. Let stand at room temperature 8 hours to dry.
- Note: Cream Cheese Eggs may be stored in the freezer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note