CREAM CHEESE DREAMS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cream cheese
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! refrigerator biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tub Philadelphia Cream Cheese Whipped
- 3 TBS butter
- Preheat oven to 400*. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Open biscuits and place all biscuits on a plate, so that you can create an assembly line.
- Flatten the biscuit, place 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar mixture in center of biscuit followed by 2 tablespoons of whipped cream cheese.
- Then bring one side over the other and seal, pinching the sides together.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet, about 2-3 inches apart. REPEAT process.
- Once they are all rolled up, sprinkle a little more cinnamon sugar on the tops. Cut butter into small pats, and place a pat on top of each roll. (You’ll have some leftover cinnamon sugar)
- Bake at 400* for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm, or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CREAM CHEESE DREAMS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch