Oh, so good! I made these for Sunday School and they were a hit! I followed the recipe exactly and wouldn't change a thing! I'm making it again this weekend for my parents when they come in town.
Cream Cheese Danish
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 large egg, separated
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Powdered sugar
- Unroll 1 can of rolls; press into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Beat egg yolk and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended; spread over crescent roll dough in pan.
- Unroll remaining can of crescent rolls on a sheet of wax paper; press into a 13- x 9-inch rectangle. Place over cream cheese mixture.
- Whisk egg white; brush over roll dough. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar, and cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note