Oh, so good! I made these for Sunday School and they were a hit! I followed the recipe exactly and wouldn't change a thing! I'm making it again this weekend for my parents when they come in town.
Cream Cheese Danish
Reviewers rave about these easy and delicious cream cheese danishes. Put them on the agenda for your next morning meeting and your coworkers will be raving too.
Yield: Makes 20 squares
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 large egg, separated
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Powdered sugar
- Unroll 1 can of rolls; press into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Beat egg yolk and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended; spread over crescent roll dough in pan.
- Unroll remaining can of crescent rolls on a sheet of wax paper; press into a 13- x 9-inch rectangle. Place over cream cheese mixture.
- Whisk egg white; brush over roll dough. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar, and cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads