Cream Cheese Cutout Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Mix butter and cream cheese until creamy. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beat well. In a separate bowl, whisk flour and baking powder. Gradually add to the butter mixture. Divide dough in half and chill until easy to handle.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick (don't roll too thin). Cut desired shapes. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes (do not overbake). Cool completely before frosting.
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 2-4 tbsp. milk
- Beat butter until creamy. Beat in extracts. Add powdered sugar gradually, adding milk to consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FoodieTeacher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Cutout Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies