Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Butter Crescent Rolls
- 2 package(s) 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon For Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar For Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased pan. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture. Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note