Cream Cheese Cookies
These cookies are delicately buttery and soft. They just melt in your mouth!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1-3oz package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 2. In a large bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese, and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla. Stir in flour until well blended. Drop dough by spoonfuls or use a cookie press to place onto prepared cookie sheets. If using floral cookie press design, make an indentation in the center with a thimble, fill with preserves, or press candy into center.
- 3. Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven. Cookies should be pale.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies