- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces, toasted
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
How to Make It
Beat butter and 3 ounces cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in vanilla and pecans. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool.
Beat or whisk together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cookies. Let stand 1 hour or until set.