Cream Cheese-Coconut-Pecan Pound Cake
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until the yellow disappears.
- 2. Sift together 3 cups flour and 1/2 tsp. salt; add to butter mixture alternately with bourbon, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat batter at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla, toasted pecans, and shredded coconut. Pour batter into a greased and floured 12-cup tube pan.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 1 hour and 35 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese-Coconut-Pecan Pound Cake Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts